Friday, July 27, 2007

Come join the chat room today

Join the fun over at the "I'm not going to BlogHer" chat. I'm going to keep the chat room open all weekend. So far, several anti/rebel/dissident mamas have shown up:

Awesome Mom

Fidget, who is having a non-BlogHer contest going on until Sunday! So please go enter.

Amanda

Stephanie

GroovyOldLady

Brandie

Much More Than A Mom

Dayngr

Oh Amanda

Happy Momma

Mrs. Flinger

Guinevere Meadow

and you! Come and join us!

(Er, did I forget anyone? If so, please don't stone me. Send me a message with your blog link. I promise to list you! Sorry!)

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Great idea...too bad I have to run errands this afternoon or I'd come chat! I found your link via Fidget.

PS, I love your button!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Dayngr said...

Sounds like fun!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't get to stay long! But made me feel a little better!

10:04 AM  
Blogger With His Grace said...

Tisk tisk you forgot me!!! I hope you have a great weekend!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Damselfly said...

I'm sorry Happy Momma, you're in now!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visiting from Scribbit - congratulations on your award!

I swear [not literally] that everyone is handing out awards today.
Best wishes

1:21 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

What a great idea! I popped in for a minute, but no one was there. :(

2:52 PM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

I was there for a little while!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

LOL - wish i'd seen this earlier. :)

btw, i'm having a t-shirt giveaway on my blog. would love it if you'd enter...
http://crunchydomesticgoddess.com/2007/07/30/cute-as-a-bug-t-shirt-giveaway/
thanks :)

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home