Wednesday, August 01, 2007

What I'd Wear Wednesday

What I'd wear today if I could: this wood and silver bangle bracelet by Amrita Singh. When you think about it, it's kind of funny that wood can be jewelry. After all, my coffee table is wood, but I don't want to wear it on my arm or around my neck. But wood can be beautiful, as this bracelet shows. I think it got a casual-cool vibe to it that you could wear with anything. The only thing I'd have to worry about with this bangle would be to make sure Flybaby doesn't try to chew on it ... teeth marks are so passe....

And what would Flybaby wear today? One of these cute shirts from Cute as a Bug. Crunchy Domestic Goddess (love the name!) is having a contest and giving away a shirt, so feel free to enter yourself!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this! Wood is beautiful. My brother is a carpenter and he says he can see God in wood grain!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

Love it!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

beautiful bracelet and thanks for your entry! :)

7:21 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

That's a prety bracelet. My daughter would love it. She loves wooden bracelets.

9:32 PM  
Blogger R said...

What I'd wear if I could: all of Victoria Beckham, Reese Witherspoon, and Kelly Ripa's wardrobe. Is that a strange combo or what?

11:12 PM  
Blogger Mama's Moon said...

I just bought a summer dress that has a very bohemian feel to it. What I love most are the small wooden beads attached to the spaghetti straps. Wood is in, but don't let my Hubby hear me saying that -- Heaven knows where his mind would take that!!!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Cute!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home