Thursday, October 08, 2009

I'd like to say I've been a bad blogger because I'm spending my time being a better mother. But that's not true.

OK, it's true that I'm trying to be a better mother. And it's true that Fly's third-birthday party knocked the wind out of me. (I'm such a rookie at this birthday-party business. I invited everyone I know who has a child. It was such a huge party that I was jokingly calling it the social event of the season for our county's preschoolers.) And it's true that after the party, Fly got sick and passed the cold onto Junebug, and when I got it, I almost wished I would just die already. We all still have a yucky cough.

But I am a bad blogger too.

Anyway, I know no one wants to hear me ramble about stupid excuses, so here are some photos, which, if anyone is still coming to this blog looking for new content, is all you probably wanted to see anyway.

Fly's preschool photo


Um, yeah.

Cuteness



One of Bug's first really big smiles



More matching outfits



Fly at his birthday party

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Awesome Mom said...

Cute pictures makes up for the lack of blogging. Speaking of which .... lol

12:10 AM  
Blogger chelle said...

lol I agree with Awesome Mom!

Awww on the preschool picture!!!

Love the little one's smile!!!!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the best preschool photo I've ever seen!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, precious!!!

Steph

3:08 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Those photos are adorable - - - I LOVE Mr. McCool in the sun glasses!!!

BTW - - - he's growing up FAST.

Just stating the obvious.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

I just adore the cuteness of your boys. They are the sweetest.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is it just me or does Fly seem ENORMOUS???!!


Such cute pictures!

9:10 AM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

Great pics!

The "rule" for party planning is no more guests than the child's age in years. We also never invite anyone, even now that the girls are older, unless they are kids we actually play with the rest of the year. No casual invites!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

Those are mighty cute kiddos you have there! I think mothering two would be a pretty tough gig. You're doing great!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Marz said...

Hope you all feel better soon.
Love love the pre-school pic!!! that's a keeper for sure, lol!
How sweet are the smiles....awwww!!!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Oh, I love these pictures! Your boys are so sweet.

12:11 PM  
Blogger QueenBebop said...

hi great pictures your boys are cute and the baby has the cuties smile.i believe you are a great mom that good care of the boys. have a bless day,

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home