Wednesday, August 08, 2007

What I'd Wear Wednesday

What I'd wear today if I could: this totally cute, totally laid-back, totally affordable outfit from Bitten, a new line of clothes by Sarah Jessica Parker. The ever-elegant, trend-setting SJP ("Fashion is not a luxury; it's a right.") is selling her line through a store called Steve & Barry's. Turns out there's a store in my area, but not close enough for casual shopping. Anyway, this whole outfit is under $35! The wedges look a little too tall for me, but I would wear this, easy like Sunday morning!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

Looks really comfy. I wouldn't do the wedges either, since I'm already pushin' 6 ft.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

Very cute! I agree with the wedges. I'd break my ankle. I couldn't hold my baby or chase my toddler in those.

I saw her on Oprah a few months back. We have a Steve and Barry's, but I've never been there.

Wonder if they use sweat shop labor. Probably do just like everyone else.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Nadine said...

That's unusal to find an entire outfit for that price. I guess she understands the need for cute and afforable.

BTW - Thanks for your sweet comment, but I feel 45 some days.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Unfortunately, there are no Steve & Barry's stores in Southern Arizona, but I love SJP's way of thinking - "cute and affordable." That tends to be my fashion philosophy too.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

That whole outfit for $35?? WHERE is that store???? I wanna go!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger R said...

Totally jealous you're within driving distance of the store, if not close enough for casual shopping. If you do end up going, tell me about the fit of the clothes. I'm so curious.

2:00 PM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

I'm in. Let's make it the official mommy outfit for August.

3:46 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

OMG - that is *gorgeous* - and so *cheap* !!!

i hope that is in the outlets when I make my way back over in 2008 !!

Will have to take a look at the link too - thanks, we don't have this line here ( yet ? )

Fab !!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home