Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What I'd Wear Wednesday: Accessories

What I'd wear today if I could: this cute Mayan necklace from Eddie Bauer.

(I know. I said I wasn't going to do a weekly WIWW post unless I was inspired. I couldn't stay away this week.)

This catalog came in the mail, and my thoughtful JP flipped through it and tagged some items for me he thought I might be able to wear in a large size. Isn't that sweet? While looking for his tagged pages, I found this necklace, which shows the symbol for "spirit." "Fire" and "water" are also available. I'm not even sure why I like this necklace -- it just grabbed me.

Then I discovered this cuff cuff (my name for it) online, from Free People:



Once again, I don't know why I like it. I just do.

Guess I'm at the point in my pregnancy when I start looking at accessories instead of clothes!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous chelle said...

Ooo I really like that necklace!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do love that necklace for some reason. I think it's the little green gem, adding some bling and uniqueness to an otherwise really simple pendant.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

I like the cuff too. It's quite unique.

I love your baby bump from the previous post.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I love that top necklace!

And your babybump? Beautiful!!

6:31 PM  
Blogger CaraBee said...

It's all about the accessories!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

cuff? adorable!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

Nice! Especially love the necklace. Yeah, I remember giving up on clothes and just eying jewelry and shoes in those last few months.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Mozi Esme said...

Esme and you would totally get along. she is such a bling kid!

Now in my pregnancy, I pretty much avoided clothes shopping until about the 8th month, when I just got sick and tired of having nothing to wear and I bought the town - for one month of wearing...

2:36 AM  
Blogger Jen S. said...

Those are definitely your style!

JP is such a thoughtful man.

I just realized that we STILL haven't done anything for his birthday-- what would he like??

8:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hear, hear on the final months of pregnancy being turned to anything OTHER than clothes. :-)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

HA! I was just thinking that I have this photo of me in the last 10-12 weeks of pregnancy and I'm wearing this chunky green bracelet because I'd suddenly turned into being all about the accessories because my clothes were all huge and horrible!

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home