Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What I'd Wear Wednesday: Designer duds

Oh no.

For half the day yesterday, I thought it was Tuesday. But it was Wednesday.

As in What I'd Wear Wednesday.

You know when I realized what day I had missed? At about 1 o'clock this morning.

Because of the marvels of technology, though, I can make this post look as though I wrote it on Wednesday like a good little blogger.

What I'd wear today if I could: something by designer Nanette Lepore. Her stuff is always so feminine, but not over the top. At first I found this halter and loved it:



But then I noticed this dress I love is also by Nanette Lepore:



(I'd wear a little cami underneath because I like to be a bit more modest.)

Thanks to places like Bluefly.com and eBay, it's easier to find designer clothes on the cheap. Not that I'm a big designer shopper! I'm just sayin'.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

You have good taste, girl!

12:10 AM  
Blogger LBA said...

I love halternecks - so flattering to the 'girls' !

Ahhh .. bluefly.com ... I am informed all thanks to Project Runway :p

12:55 AM  
Blogger chelle said...

Ooo those are cute!!!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I LOVE that top!! So cute!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Love that top. It would definitely help me during the pregnancy stage I'm currently in where I don't look pregnant, but chubby instead.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that halter!!! Where can I find it??!!!!!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Damselfly said...

The halter is actually at Bluefly.com. I don't know if the link will work, but here's the direct link:

http://bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2081130525&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=7544777&N=933&Ne=500000&Nu=Product+ID&Ntk=all&Ntt=nanette+lepore&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

2:35 PM  
Blogger Slenderella said...

That halter is absolutely gorgeous! And how I love red. I'm going to have to check out the website you provided, thanks!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Slenderella said...

Ok, checked it out, and the price took my breath away! Sigh, I need to learn to sew.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Cathy, Amy and Kristina said...

I'm not brave enough to wear the dress, but that shirt is fantastic!

4:50 PM  
Blogger ohAmanda said...

cute cute cute. I love the red!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

I love them both. I tend to buy a lot of solids, which makes me feel boring. I like how the detail on the halter jazzes it up.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Little by little, mama is getting her figure back...loving your Wednesdays again!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home