Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What I'd Wear Wednesday: Zen

What I'd wear today if I could: these funkaaaay yoga pants from Carushka Bodywear. Just to be comfy, but colorful and stylish. I'd throw on a simple white T-shirt and be done. Ahhhhh.

I have never seen a pair of yoga pants quite like this. I have a couple plain pairs, but I'd love to have a couple pairs more -- and these would just be too much! In a crazy good way!

And the wild pattern would surely help hide some Fly-induced stains....

Labels:

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo one would have to be brave~They are cute though!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

They are so cute. If only I had a bod like her...

8:19 PM  
Blogger Arkie Mama said...

I love those. Does the flat tummy come with them? *sigh*

8:53 PM  
Blogger SlushTurtle said...

I think I need those!

9:10 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

those are awesome...stretchy pants with pizazz!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

If I could look like that, I would wear those too.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Brandie said...

It's a shame you have to actually do yoga to look like that ... I think just wearing yoga pants should help you lose weight ROFL!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't quite get past the anorexic model to get to the yoga pants.....

8:53 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Very cute!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Love those! Not sure I'd be brave enough to wear something so colourful though.. but I'd like to, if I thought my muffin-top wouldn't ruin the effect!

2:34 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Those pants would cover crayon marks, thrown food, and grass stains. Love them!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Don Mills Diva said...

I love those - full length would be better than capri length though...

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home