Wednesday, May 07, 2008

What I'd Wear Wednesday: Mine! Hers!

What I'd wear today if I could: this tunic from New York and Co., which I bought today. So I guess I can wear it! I don't have to wish today!

My friend Star/Guinevere turned me on to New York and Co. It's one of her favorite stores. I thought I'd go in to look for a Mother's Day gift for JP's mom, and found a whole outfit for her ... and this for me. It was on sale, after all. It's a tunic in a chic brown and white print. Today, I'd wear it as a dress just for kicking around in. (Who says a dress has to mean dressy?) But I'd also wear it with a pair of white pants. I think this is also crying out for a long necklace.

Have you ever started shopping somewhere because of a friend?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Cathy, Amy and Kristina said...

Should not have popped in over there. All those tempting springy clothes!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Love this dress, and I love NY and Co. too.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, how I've missed your "What I'd Wear Wednesday" column. I really like NY & Co. The clothes aren't super high quality, but they're affordable and stylish (two things I like very much).

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home