Sunday, January 25, 2009

Simply Joy Sunday

Heather at Cool Zebras is celebrating "the little things in life that bring me joy and happiness" with her Simply Joy Sundays. I thought this was a cool idea, especially because I've noticed a theme of sorts in my life this week -- little references here and there in real life and also the overall desire to live in the present moment -- as well as an invitation to join the Grace in Small Things social network.

This week, I've been happy to have been asked to play with one of the cutest little boys in the whole world.



I've enjoyed the furrypurryness of our cats, including this one who wanted to sleep on top of me last night.



I am thankful for quiet, deserted beaches . . . (even if it was too darn cold to do anything but shuffle around in the sand for a few minutes)



. . . and peaceful resting spots.

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

They would all make me happy too!

Thanks for playing!

12:55 AM  
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

It is often lots of little things that make life wonderful.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to start the grace in small things this week too - let's see if I get around to it! ;-)


He is SO stinking cute!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very awesome.

That beach looks so inviting!

2:41 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

love the simple things :)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I need to do more of this and less bitching on my blog. Does Fly have a new haircut? It's super-cute!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

Beautiful! It's the simple things that really make life grand. Does your cat get more snugly when you're pregnant. My generally unfriendly cat constantly wanted to lie next to my belly and purr when I was pregos with Levi.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sIMPLE IS SO THE BEST. aLWAYS.

:--) Nell
CasualFridayEveryday.com
Twitter.com/casualeveryday

11:20 PM  
Blogger dianna said...

Love that little resting spot...

Ahhh....

9:31 AM  
Blogger ames said...

mmmm...so lovely...

10:29 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

It's so nice to reflect on the good things in life. I took some time to do that this morning as well...

1:16 PM  
Blogger ohAmanda said...

That just made me happy! ;)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Yep...it's the small things that are the best sometimes. :) And that's a super cute picture of Fly!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Mozi Esme said...

Looks like a sweet week! All those photos are things that would make me happy, too!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home