Tuesday, April 14, 2009

30-week belly bump



I'm so sorry this is all you get. I felt super sick today, and there's no way I was about to show my face.

I'm also sorry this is all you get, because super friend Guinny and I conspired to have her photograph me on the beach, but it didn't work out. Very soon, I hope . . . .

Yesterday was my last appointment with the genetic counselor. My little Junebug still has a bright spot on the heart. But again, the doctor doesn't seem to be concerned because everything else looks normal -- as far as you can tell by an ultrasound. The baby measured big, too, at three and a half pounds (78 percentile, supposedly), so I guess I'm doing something right. (Although my OB said ultrasound measurements can be off by as much as a pound.)

The best part is JP and I got to see the baby's face. Sort of. If I can wrangle the pictures from the proud papa, I will try to post one . . . .

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Lady M said...

Go baby go!

12:46 AM  
Anonymous chelle said...

You look fantastic!
Glad everything is going well with the baby! Aww face shots are awesome!

5:14 AM  
Blogger CaraBee said...

Love the baby bump! Yes, please post the pictures of Junebug's face!

7:05 AM  
Anonymous much more than a mom said...

Your belly looks just perfect!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Wow! Look at you!!

In my thoughts!

Steph

10:09 AM  
Blogger Scribbit said...

Okay woman--you realize you look amazing?? That was my size at about 20 weeks.

11:38 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

awww happy belly picture :)

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Danielle said...

Oh- your tummy is so cute!

I said a little prayer for your Junebug :)

5:02 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Such a cute belly. So glad to hear the baby is a' growing!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

30 weeks? You're gorgeous!! Grow, baby, grow. Praying for you!!

10:30 PM  
Blogger mollie said...

baby bellies are so sweet! You look great (well your belly, anyway!!)
keep us posted on Junebug!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Mozi Esme said...

Sorry you're feeling sick! But baby looks great!

2:46 AM  
Blogger Jen S. said...

I've got a SUPER GREAT IDEA for a belly shot of you on the beach! You and Fly, standing in the surf, him with both hands on your tummy looking up at you, you looking down on him lovingly, footprints in the sand leading to where you are standing, the sunset behind you (guess we'll have to go over to the other coast to get that...maybe I can work some photoshop magic!!)

Maybe Saturday morning?

8:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ugh on feeling sick but hurray for your cute belly bump!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Hope you feel better! I remember seeing the face of one of boys (I can't remember which now!!) I was so excited. It's an exciting time :)

3:38 AM  
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

30 weeks? Your pregnancy is flying by (for me). Hope you feel better & everything goes well with the baby.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

30 weeks already? Wow! You're getting closer...

I bet the photos on the beach will turn out incredible...I can't wait to see them.

Rest up and feel better!

-Stephanie

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home