Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What I'd Wear Wednesday: Blue

Today's What I'd Wear Wednesday comes from Tatiana at It Was A Very Good Year. She is a graduate of the Bustin' Out Babies list after recently having a beautiful daughter, and she has some great picks below. Enjoy!

- - - - -

Since I just had a baby girl, my house is flooded with pink. Pink onesies, blankets, shoes, carseat cover, wall paint -- you name it, I've got it. So naturally, I'd wear... blue!

I haven't worn heels since somewhere in the middle of my pregnancy, an experience made harrowing by the fact that, you know, I had a baby belly... and it was raining. But if I were to put on a heel now, it'd be these adorable Gabriella Rocha "Chrisella" ones from Zappos.com:



This silky cami top from AE has me salivating:



I worry that the shiny fabric would highlight my post-baby belly chub, so I'd grab this great Nixxi ruffled top at Mudshark Streetwear:



What about a stylish bag? I love bags with silver accents like this Sabina O Ring Satchel from Urban Outfitters:



And you can't have blue without a sexy pair of jeans. I have curvy hips, so I'd balance them out with this great wide-leg style from Free People:

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Nadine said...

The shoes are cute. I do love blue - my favorite color.

8:36 AM  
Blogger BigSea said...

Oooooo I've got some hips too and those jeans are CUTE! Great choices.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay ^_^ I need those shoes for real! Thanks for having me for WIWW, Damselfly!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous chelle said...

Oo love those shoes in my former life!

I can hardly wait to wear jeans with a belt again!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Jinxy said...

Great picks. I love the shoes and purse especially. And I'm not a heels girl, but I love those.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

I love those tops!

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

What do you do with the girls in that kind of top?

1:41 PM  
Blogger CaraBee said...

Great picks! I love, love, love those shoes! And I think I have those jeans. I wouldn't wear them together, though.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

So I skipped the intro and read the "I just had a baby girl" and I was all "WTF? When did I miss that?"

Then I backed up and actually read from the beginning. And all was better. I am a doofus.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

Nice picks! Those jeans look like THE perfect jean.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw those shoes!

Steph

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Danielle said...

Cute.... Love the ruffled top! (I have post baby belly chub goin on...)

10:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I LOVE all of that blue! Bold blues are my favourite. Like those shoes and that shiny top!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

I LOVE blue. These are some excellent picks. I'd like to see more blue in stores...and not the pasty, pastel variety. I want deep, vibrant hues (like the ones that you featured). And I also love Navy, don't you?

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home