Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Shake your groove thing

Wednesday, April 19:

Getting into a pregnancy groove. Loving the second trimester. I'm not as tired as I was in the first three months, and my innards actually feel better -- I'm less bloated or something. I don't have a giant appetite anymore. Plus, a lot of the pregnancy stuff isn't as mystifying as it seemed to be before. Most people know I'm expecting, and it's all good.

Of course, I know it can't last. Life is just like that. Work your way up to 8th grade, and the next year you're a freshman. Graduate college and start feeling like an adult, then start at the bottom rung in a new job. Climb to the top of a mountain, and you just have to go back down again. Finally get your head together and start being a somewhat decent human being, and your body starts to fall apart. So I'm savoring it now.

Then again, every morning is a hunt for clothing that still fits. But that just means a shopping trip is in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home