Friday, August 10, 2007

Bagged

Her Bad Mother wrote about what's in her bag and invited everyone to do the same. I had to play along. (And I know there are at least three kind people waiting for me to do their memes, and I will get to it, promise!)

Here is my bag du jour:



And here is what's in it:



A. Cell phone. Needs to be recharged.
B. Boooooring wallet. Don't tease me.
C. Checks. I don't use a checkbook cover. See B, above.
D. National Geographic photographer DVD loaned from JP to friend Star/Guinevere that I wasn't able to give her today. (JP and Star are photogs.)
E. Anti-bac wipes for those gross restaurant high chairs. Like I eat out much!
F. Fresh breath stuff. See also unlabeled breath strips.
G. Estee Lauder Pleasures perfume spray. I like to smell good.
H. Obsession perfume in bag from friend Missy. I think she regifted this to me because it's in a red and gold bag with holly leaves printed on it. Ya think? Haven't really used it yet.
I. Must go shopping! Scored $15 Express coupon in mail somehow.
J. Assorted lip stuff. What? I have really dry lips.
K. Buckle barette. For emergencies.
L. Love note from JP. Swoon!
M. Tide pen. It's been very handy to have!
N. You can't call yourself a writer and not even carry a pen.
O. iTrip for my iPod, which doesn't work well and is just collecting crumbs in the bottom of my bag.

Oh, and not labeled are those two pennies. Is my bag trying to tell me something?!

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Awesome Mom said...

We have the same cell phone. Except mine is pink, I was hoping that it would match my pink Nano but it is a more salmon pink than the very magenta Nano.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

You are a brave woman, photographing the contents of your purse!! I wouldn't dare! LOL!

2:33 AM  
Blogger R said...

Who cares what's in your bag-- I just love your bag, period! Very cool.

12:33 PM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

I'm with rebecca. I'm not known for my bag envy, but that one might get me started!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

You're awesome for listing and taking pictures of your bag content. I love the bag - really cute. I carry a Tide pen too.

8:21 PM  
Blogger KarenW said...

Cute bag! Mine is desperately in need of cleaning out.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Maude Lynn said...

Cute bag! And antibacterial wipes? Don't leave home without them!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never used a TIDE PEN before. I usually change bags every few months as junk gets in the bag and I have to clean it out.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Cute bag! The contents of my purse is no more glamorous than yours, believe me.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Rebecca. Oh wait a minute, I AM Rebecca. I'm so confused ... !?!?!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Fun post! My bag, hmm, it's a diaper bag sometimes, a fanny pack, sometimes even an actual purse.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Oh yeah, meant to mention, the love note from JP, AWESOME! He's a keeper!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

I LOVE your bag! Pretty!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home