Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What I'd Wear Wednesday: What would you be for Halloween?

What I'd wear today if I could: this damselfly T-shirt from Old Navy. All right!

Staci commented that she'd seen this shirt at Old Navy and even said she would have picked it up for me right then and there if she had known my size. Isn't that sweet? Pretty generous for someone I don't even know! Thanks, Staci. I hied Fly and myself to the store for one and wore it yesterday!

There are three other insect-themed tees in this same line, if you're interested. I think they run just a little big.

So other than this T-shirt (which is now in the wash), what I'd wear today is a rockin' Halloween costume. Even though I love me some odonata, all I was able to manage was a different insect costume. Do you know what it is? Here's a hint: my NaBloPoMo page.

What are you for Halloween? Or what would you like to be?

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

I'd like to be mentally stable.

Ohhhh...you mean what do we want to be for Halloween.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I had that same exact tee! I had to return it because I got it online and it was much too big, and no smaller sizes available. I love Old Navy tees!

Steph

1:54 PM  
Blogger Awesome Mom said...

I am wearing the Scottish woman costume that I was supposed to wear last year but my sister who promised to sew it in time did not finish in time. We are not going to a party this year but dadgum I have it so I am gonna wear it.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Isabella would LOVE to see you in your ladybug costume given her (my) penchant for them.

I'm going as Isabella's Wrangler for Halloween. If I could dress up, I would be a ghost, so I could disappear where no one could find me for awhile. ;)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

There are not a lot of pregnancy costumes out there, so I am going to wear a black dress & be a witch. Hopefully, accessories will make the difference.

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOoooo that is a cute shirt!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Cathy, Amy and Kristina said...

Thin! I'd like to be thin!

But I'll settle for something witchy yet glamorous.

Love the shirt!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I feel so ripped off! I specifically went to Old Navy to buy a Halloween shirt and that cute one was no where to be found!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

I'd like to be SuperMom. But not just at Halloween!

11:34 PM  
Blogger ohAmanda said...

Perfect shirt for you! (and that's MY staci! oooh!)

Uhm...for H'ween, I'm going to steal bee's idea and go as Kat Von D. Or my mom's idea and go as Mary Poppings. I know, I'm into extremes.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Yeah! I'm glad you got it!! And thanks for the shout-out! I feel so honored that a REAL blogger linked me :)

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home