Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fab

Friend Guinevere just gave me this Fabulous award. All right!

What do fabulous people do? I'm stumped. Do they hold a parade in their honor? Invite friends over for a party to celebrate themselves? Rent a beach house and let the servants do everything?

What if I'm allergic to acrylic nails?! I can't be fabulous! I can't do it! The pressure! {{Panic attack}}

Maybe I'll just pass this award on.

I pass it on to Kristi of Interrupted Wanderlust, who is actually quite fabulous. Even though Random.org picked her as one of the winners of the DVD giveaway I had last week, she offered to let someone else win. That's pretty darn fabulous. Plus, she just got a new pair of fabulous eyeglasses.

Whew, I feel better already.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Wow. That's fabulous!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh congrats! Own your fabulousness

9:21 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

I choose to disagree with you...you are absolutely fabulous. Congratulations.

1:46 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Congratulations. I do believe you are one fab mama.

And thank you for the award. I'm feeling particularly unfabulous today, so this has helped.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Imagine, a parade in your honor, fashion plates would come to life and it would be example after example of things you'd like to wear. So much better than flowery floats!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home