Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What I'd Wear Wednesday

What I'd wear today if I could: this cute cropped hoodie sweater from Victoria's Secret.

Except I'd get it in red or a rich brown (although the pink pictured is nice too).

Also, except it's still freakishly hot here, and I probably won't be able to pull out a sweater for weeks. Ah well.

It would be a fun sweater to wear just over a T-shirt, or even another (lightweight) sweater. Fly has discovered zippers, so even he would like this sweater when I wore it. Am I the only one who recalls an elementary school song that goes like this:

- - - - -

Zip, zip, zip
Zip, zip, zip
Zip, zip your jacket up to your chin
Don't you let that cold wind in
Keep it zipped all through the town
When you get home, zip the zipper down
Zip, zip, zip
Zip, zip, zip

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich brown...that is one of my "colors". Cute Sweater!

7:38 AM  
Blogger ohAmanda said...

I'm trying to picture myself in a mid-drift. *shudder*

12:58 PM  
Blogger Cathy, Amy and Kristina said...

Love the brown too. Very cute sweater. Now if it would drop in temp here ... we're still in the 80s here.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

If my midsection looked like hers, I would wear it.

I'm guessing she hasn't given birth to three kids.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

That is a sexy little sweater. I would have to lose a few more pounds before even considering it. But someday, I WILL!

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can safely say I have never heard that song.

8:22 PM  
Blogger theotherbear said...

Looks great on her, but I shudder to think of me in that. Somehow I doubt it would look as cute with a few rolls under it. :)

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home