Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Laughing too loudly

Remember how I wrote that I am not good at making friends? That I can't go from friendly (which I am usually super friendly to everyone) to an actual friendship?

Well, one time, I made a friend easily. We were both new in our high school. Two new girls from other states just trying to figure everything out. I had a slumber party for my 16th birthday (I know!), and I invited her. I knew we were going to be friends when a small food fight broke out* (I think it was really just the flinging of uneaten pepperoni slices), and the two of us were the ones laughing the loudest. The other girls complained we were laughing too loudly!

Well, that friend has a new blog. And she's funny and has two cute boys. I mean sons. If you want to, go over and say hi to her.

*I don't advocate wasting food this way, but I guess I thought it was funny at the time....

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I love friends like that!

I did as I was told!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hurray for another great gal in the blogosphere! I'm heading on over....

9:33 PM  
Blogger Maude Lynn said...

Checking it out . . .

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recruiting the real friends! w00t!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

That's great...I have a meme and some awards to catch up on...perhaps I will toss one her way!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home