Monday, September 17, 2007

Free Shoes

Got your attention?!

Can you believe there’s a company that’s giving away 50 pairs of shoes every day until October 25?! Ryka is also giving away 50 tees, too. Please, do yourself a favor and sign up here. A hundred chances to win every day -- someone has to win! You would love these shoes and tees, too, because they are made just for women.

I was lucky enough to try out the MC2 Walk from Ryka. They are perfect for me, because every evening after dinner, JP and I take Fly for a walk around our neighborhood.








These are truly the most comfortable athletic shoes I’ve ever worn.



Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Look at your cute toes!!

Steph

10:17 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Cool pictures! Where do you live - your neighborhood is beautiful?

10:34 AM  
Blogger Mama's Moon said...

Wow, thanks for the tip! I'm diggin' the last pix with your cute toe rings and all! Happy Monday!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Apparently, Ryka wants Canadians to continue eating donuts and drinking our powerful beer and getting fat.

Can't enter. :(

Too bad; I can clearly see that your well kept toes are in love with your Ryka's.

5:10 PM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

If only they were not gym shoes...

(Being a swimmer and all...)

7:38 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

your 'hood is bee-U-tee-ful!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

I need a good shoe for walking. Thaks for the tip.

Hey come by for an award.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I LOVE the little hearts by your feet! Tee hee!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

I'm a firm believer in good shoes! I can always tell when I put poor quality on my feet, oh how they ache.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

Thanks for sharing this. I have entered and hope to win too!

4:09 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

What wonderful vistas !

You look so fit, and what lovely calves you have ( mine belong on a Scottish Mountaineer named Jock .. I swear ... !! )

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home