Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Growing and Giving day #3

Not much going on today. Fly and I are still sick. He hatehatehates the nasal aspirator. (I call it the nose squeegee.)

Even though my mother, Cammy, brought Fly some birthday presents with her, she asked me this morning where the closest Toys R Us is. I told her he truly doesn't need any more toys. And she responded, "Of course he needs more toys!" Spoken like a true grandma. So I pretended I didn't know where the Toys R Us is. But do you think that will stop her?

Things around here may be dullsville, but giving away prizes is exciting!

Today I used random.org to select winners; Fly wasn't interested in picking cards again. The rattlesnake package goes to Christine, and Myrna wins the Mickey Mouse DVD! Congratulations.

I added another prize to Thursday's giveaway. 'Cause it's my baby's birthday party, and I'll give if I want to....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger TheButterfly2 said...

Just wondering if you recieved my e-mail with my mailing address since I haven't heard back from you. I'm sure you're busy with birthday prep and just beating that bug you guys have but I just wanted to make sure it got through.Thanks! You can e-mail me at carer214@hotmail.com

11:41 AM  
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

Hope you feel better soon. I like your name for the nasal aspirator. I just call it the snot sucker.

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ought to try a Nosefrida instead, it's a lot better than the wicked bulb. You can find it on the internet.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home