Monday, September 03, 2007

Growing and Giving day #1

Happy Labor Day! We're spending it, well, laboring. JP is using his day off to do yardwork in prep for Fly's birthday party next Sunday. Me, guess I'll find some party prep to do as well. Plus, my mother and sister are in town for the week.

Anyway, I know you want to hear about today's Growing and Giving contest winners! Fly pulled pieces of paper out of a bowl and came up with these:

The boys' Gymboree outfit goes to Mom of a Munchkin, who has a beautiful daughter also turning 1!

And the Auntie Anne's pretzels gift card goes to the J. Ybrights. Enjoy!

You can still enter for the Tuesday-Friday giveaways.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger TheButterfly2 said...

YAY! Thanks so much for picking me Flybaby! I am so excited! I literally NEVER win ANYTHING! This is very cool. Especially considering my gymboree obsession! Now the only problem is finding a baby boy to give it to since my best friend who was pregnant jsut had a girl this weekend! Oh well, I'll find someone I'm sure! YAY! Thanks again! I will e-mail you with my address or you can e-mail me for more information you need at carer214@hotmail.com.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home