Friday, January 23, 2009

To all the commenters I've loved before ... and currently

Mom BlogsI love you, man. And you and you and you. Yes, you. So I hope to thank you during the Say It Forward Carnival of Loyal Commenters held by 5 Minutes for Mom on Fridays.

I'm supposed to feature a few of my most loyal commenters each Friday, and I will try to do that for the next few weeks. All the Say It Forward posts are linked on the 5 Minutes for Mom site.

While I'm at it, if you're not on my blogroll but would like to be, just let me know.

Here are three bloggers who endure my ups and downs, weird moods and strange fashion choices. Look for more next Friday. Bloggers, that is -- not my quirks.

Heather at Cool Zebras. This mama has three kids (including a baby!) and at least that many blogs in addition to her own Etsy shop, where she sells handmade greeting cards and tutus. Plus, she's Twitterific. I don't know how she gets so much done. I think her secret is she doesn't sleep.

Chelle at Creative Thoughts by Chelle. This is another person who does so much and I can't figure out how. She is a blog designer and also writes at Being Savvy. She runs, swims and knits. I should also mention she has two munchkins and is due with her third child a month after I am!

Madeline at My Boy and Me. She always has fun pictures to share, especially of her little boy, and she creates amazing quilts! She is a real artist. And you just might catch a photo of her wearing some hot-mama red shoes.

Thanks, gals, for your encouraging, funny and inspiring comments!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Madeline said...

Awwwwwwww! Sweetness!! You just made my day. Thanks bunches!!

5:07 PM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

Sorry I haven't been around more often of late. Life has been buuuuuusy! So I've had limited 'puter time.

8:06 PM  
Blogger CaraBee said...

What a lovely idea!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Awww, Thank you! Darn you figured out my secret though.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

What a fun carnival idea!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

Thanks so much for joining the carnival.

Yay to commenters!

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea!

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww shucks! Thanks girl!

This is a wicked good idea!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Madeline does leave wonderful comments. I always enjoy hearing her thoughts...and stopping in at her blog.

I'll have to check out the other two blogs that you referenced...

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to be on your blogroll. You're on mine!

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home