Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What I'd Wear Wednesday: drapey

What I'd wear today if I could: this fabulous halter from Ralph Lauren. I think I could wear this even though I'm pregnant. The halter is full and drapey over the tummy. It's long enough to cover up the few dreaded belly-panel pants and shorts I have (for lack of nothing else to wear) or to cover up the under-the-belly-style bottoms.

I also like the colorful blooms. This halter looks tropical and makes me think of warm, carefree days. (Someone tell me carefree days do come back sooner or later, right? Right?) I'd wear it with white pants like the model or possibly as a swimsuit coverup.

If you'd like to guest post for WIWW, please let me know.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Maybe not care free - - - but you do get back into a routine which makes it seem much easier.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I'd LOVE to wear that, and I think I could pull it off if I weren't so short!

I'd like to guest post. Are there any guidelines?

9:17 AM  
Blogger Madeline said...

Beautiful and so summery! You'd look stunning!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute!

10:23 AM  
Blogger CaraBee said...

That looks like the perfect thing for a beach party! Sadly, none of those in my immediate future.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Kirsetin Morello said...

Oohhh, I like it! That Ralph comes up with some good stuff, doesn't he?

12:43 PM  
Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

Ooohhhh, I would love that!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

Love IT - Pregnant or not!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home