Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What I'd Wear Wednesday: tattoo tees

What I'd wear today if I could: a comfy maternity T-shirt with a cool design, like this one from Babies N Bellies.

There are some nice, flowy, non-maternity-sized blouses on my floor in my closet that still fit. And I love wearing them. But some days, I don't feel like being flowy. Sometimes, you just want to kick back and wear regular clothes along with the hoi polloi. Am I right? I have some non-maternity tees that do the trick, but, um, well, only two of them fit now. And they're closing in.

I like the tattoo-style tees because they look comfortable, but they have some attitude.

Here's one from Eva Lillian:



And a non-tattoo tee that's still very rockin' from Babies N Bellies:


Is this model even pregnant?!

Notice I didn't say much about bottoms today. My maternity pants and shorts are not friends....

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Madeline said...

Those are super cool! I see you have succumbed to maternity wear. It happens to the best of us. And, no, there's no way that model is pregnant unless she's still in the beginning of the first trimester.
...Don't get me started on maternity pants. We had such battles. Yuck! and Argh! to those terrible beasts!!

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just went shopping last night, my T's that were working are not anymore. Plus I needed a hoody for spring. Because spring will happen and soon.

Cute T's ... I saw a tutorial to turn maternity T's into wrap T's that looked really neat.

I have to get on that belly band tutorial so you can wear the T's you want :)

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are definitely great tees. I remember looking at a maternity tee site and wishing I had more cash to blow. I got so tired of wearing the same boring shirts during my pregnancy -- I didn't have anything really casual, like these or a tank top or whatnot. If I ever get pregnant again (right now I can't imagine putting myself through having a newborn again :P ), I am totally going to rock the tattoo tees.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Very cute shirts! I was wearing lots of comfy dresses about this time when I was preggo.

10:51 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

those r super cute!

can i wear one even though i am not currently with child?

1:43 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Sooo cute!

11:21 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Love 'em!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home