Wednesday, March 04, 2009

What I'd Wear Wednesday: Umm....

What I'd wear today if I could: just some yoga pants like these from Target. With maybe an oversize cardigan.

Or anything. I am not sure if I care right now. I am trying to care. I really, really am. (I am trying to silence the voice of my friend in my head, which tells me, "There is no try -- only do." Hush, now.) But as I mentioned last week, I only want to be comfortable.

And I may or may not have worn the same outfit two days in a row because I knew it fit me, it was comfortable and was reasonably clean. I won't confirm or deny it. I am just a pregnant mom of a toddler whose back hurts, who is tired all the time and who might be coming down with something. So I think my fashion sins can be forgiven.

If you came here looking for eye candy, though, here's a silver bangle from Blue Nile similar to the one I rediscovered in JP's glove compartment that his parents gave me after Fly was born, engraved with his name.



I don't know how it ended up in the glove compartment.

And here is a dress I'd wear as a top over leggings or possibly the yoga pants up there, found in a Body Central catalog that arrived today:



(Covered with that oversize cardigan I was talking about, of course.)

You can get some more fun things there on the cheap.

I'm hoping my style mojo comes back soon, but I can't take any chances. If anyone would like to guest post a WIWW in the coming weeks, please let me know.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your picks. I am sure that once spring comes you will be feeling a little better. I think that a lot of us have the winter time blues. Keep your chin up!

Becca

Please visit me at http://www.askbecca.com

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I am bigger, I have embraced the maternity clothes full on ... I am comfortable and I think I look alright :) Long T's and expandable waists are my friends.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Nadine said...

Those pants look comfortable. That top would look nice with them.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'm not pregnant. In fact I'm skinnier than I have been in years. And I AM wearing yoga pants today. I would never get anything done if I was dressed all pretty every day. If the laundry is to be folded and the floors to be mopped yoga pants are a must.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

I had a pair of yoga paints that I could have lived in while pregnant. In fact if they weren't currently a tad large, I'd be sittin' in them right now.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Mozi Esme said...

That top is adorable! You're doing pretty good for as pregnant as you feel, I must say!

2:13 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

I am going to make myself go put on something cute. Comfortable, but cute...

10:03 AM  
Blogger ames said...

Hmmm, I need some yoga pants that make my legs look like those...

3:27 PM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

I <3 yoga pants! Who says comfort has to look dowdy?

8:19 AM  
Blogger mollie said...

I want the yoga pants and the hips that fit in them!
:)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm right there with you! Comfort is everything when you're pregnant with a toddler. I've been living in a maternity nightgown.

That said, I can't wait to be out of these maternity clothes! Hopefully, that will be soon! I'm due any day now...

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home