Friday, February 13, 2009

Three bloggers and a baby

Mom BlogsHere's my last Say It Forward post. Every Friday, 5 Minutes for Mom asks for a list of up to three bloggers who loyally comment. I've played along for a month now and think I'll stop because -- even though you are all wonderfully loyal commenters -- I don't want anyone's eyes to glaze over when/if they happen by here on Fridays and stop paying attention to the bloggers I link to.

Here are more cool chiquitas.

Nicole of Naptime Optional and The Nicole Show. She seems to have so much fun on her blogs, whether it's her weekly movie quote guessing game or talking about her daughter's fairy wings.

Mozi Esme. Esme is a toddler who writes her own blog! With her mama's help, of course. She is American but lives in Mozambique, helping the people and learning about the culture there.

Melissa at Banana Migraine. Here is one crafty mama! Get this -- she spins her own yarn! Then she knits it into beautiful creations. There are always cute pics of her son and daughter on her blog.

- - - - -

It may be Friday the 13th, but it was a lucky day for Tatiana at It Was a Very Good Year, who had her baby girl, Maia, today. There are more expectant mamas on the Bustin' Out Babies list.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Wow, thanks for the love! I'm reading this on Valentine's day even. What a great Valentine's gift! I should start participating in this, for a few weeks at least. It's a great way to honor faithful fans.

Of course, it certainly helps that you write things that I thoroughly enjoy reading. :)

12:58 PM  
Blogger Mozi Esme said...

It's been fun reading what you have to say!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love MoziEsme, too! I wish I had more chances to read more blogs. I need to make more time!

Steph

11:35 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Oh...new blogs to check out...Yay!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going to snoop :)

6:58 PM  
Blogger Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I've loved all the blogs you highlight - and am amazed and glad to have made one of your lists :)
Thank you!!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home