Friday, February 06, 2009

A nice way to say thanks

Mom BlogsIt's Say It Forward Carnival day! Every Friday, 5 Minutes for Mom asks for a list of up to three bloggers who loyally comment. This is a nice way to say thanks.

I think this is week three. It's been fun. I think I'll stop next week, though -- not because I have run out of loyal commenters, but I don't want anyone's eyes to glaze over when/if they happen by here on Fridays. Then no one will pay any attention to the bloggers I link to.

Here are more magnificent mamas.

Nadine at Just Being Me. Nadine is such a sweet, gentle and wise spirit. But she also has a fun sense of humor. Not only is she a blogger, but she is an author too -- her book Prisoner of Circumstance came out recently.

Nicole at Much More Than a Mom. I've been reading Nicole's blog for a long time. I love how devoted she is to her family. And she has another cool blog, The Opinionated Parent, where she reviews and gives away great stuff for parents.

The Angel Forever. This angel always seems to have something fun or interesting to report about her family. Or, an intriguing and helpful list. I love seeing her family photos and hope she posts pictures from her upcoming Disney trip.

- - - - -

This has nothing to do with anything, but I just wanted to point out my constantly updated list of expecting mom bloggers. If you're expecting a baby and want to be on the list, just let me know at growingalife at gmail dot com.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nadine said...

Ah...thank you for your kind words. I've really have enjoyed coming here and watch the progress of your Fly's growing up. I can't wait to meet the newest addition.

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks the linking me - that's sweet.

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have such great taste in bloggers!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home