Saturday, May 30, 2009

Overdue thanks

I feel bad that I don't think I ever mentioned a couple of bloggy contests I won earlier this year!

From Tracey at Just Another Mommy Blog, I won a coupon for a free meal at Sweet Tomatoes, a nice, casual salad bar-type restaurant that serves healthy, fresh food. Fly loves it, too.

And from Heather at Cool Zebras (through her Zoo Review blog), I won a MilkBank breast milk storage and feeding system. This will be handy if the little Junebug is as good a nurser as Fly was.

Just last week, I also won a Curly Hair Solutions kit from Stephanie at Metropolitan Mama. Every once in a while, I let my hair stay curly.

I feel so lucky!

Umm.... I didn't miss anyone, did I?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh how nice! Winning things is always fun!

Steph

5:36 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I love to win things. Congrats!

8:07 PM  
Blogger CaraBee said...

I've won a couple of contests myself that I keep forgetting to post about. I was wondering what the blog etiquette on this was. Are winners expected to post about their prize?

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Medela Metro Bag said...

Thanks for telling your readers now! I am sure you must be feeling very happy and burden free now!

Debra

6:11 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

As always, much deserved! Congrats!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

Nice wins! I'm terrible at posting thank you's, so you are way ahead of me!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hooray for you. What fun. I'm so glad you enter blog giveaways. Besides the prospect of winning things, it's a great way to support other bloggers.

Did you receive the curly hair products? :)

- Stephanie

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home