Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What I'd Wear Wednesday

What I'd wear today if I could: this camisole from Newport News. Yes, I'm sure you've seen this cami, too, because Newport News probably sends everyone two catalogs a week (not just me). But when I saw this cami, I thought it was pretty rockin'. It looks tough and girly at the same time. Sort of mysterious. It would be great to wear with jeans this Friday when JP and I go out with friends. We realized we have gone on a date -- leaving Flybaby with JP's parents -- about four times since Fly was born. So we really need to go out! This looks date-worthy, dontcha think?

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hot, very hot. And darn cute!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Mama's Moon said...

Oh my goodness, this is rockin'!!!! It reminds me of a corset...I'd just have to do something to boost up 'the gals' in order to make this little number work. Can anyone say "Miracle Bra in Mama-size"? Thanks for a great date-nite idea...Newport News, here I come!!!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

That's fierce.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I really like that!!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

If I had the bod to pull that off I'd be pregnant in a second. Darn that fat!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Bri said...

I love this but I can't find it on the website...any ideas?

3:09 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

That cami is smokin'. Enjoy your night out!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Arkie Mama said...

Oh, I love this! And so would my spouse.

9:48 PM  
Blogger robkroese said...

I have that camisole. It itches like a mofo.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

That's quite a sexy number. It way result in Flybaby's sibling.

Paul and I get to go out on a date this Friday. We try to do this every season if possible. :-)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Nadine said...

Very date worthy. I'm glad you are going on a date. Have a good time.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

mdvreizirowr!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

You have such great taste!! I'm trying to decide if I should go get something new for our triple-date. I probably shouldn't, but I want to! It's gonna be so fun!!! (Yes, we got a babysitter. K is going to come watch Lance for us! Yippeeeee!)

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, that shirt looks like an invitation for ANOTHER flybaby! Think turtleneck.

Michelle

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home