Monday, November 05, 2007

Weekend by numbers

1: Knee that Fly scraped while playing at the playground

2: Fluffy white dogs at the playground who sniffed and licked Fly

3: Pairs of jeans I sat down to hem

4: Leftover Kit Kat Halloween candies I scarfed down

5: Cute little babies at church who made me want to instantly get pregnant

6: Time JP actually made it home Friday (pm) even though he drove four hours away to see a car race

7: Outfits I contemplated wearing

8: Books piled up on my nightstand

9ish: Time I got to sleep in on Sunday ... ahhh....

10: Number of minutes I talked to my stepmother, Anne, on the phone, when she cried because she misses seeing Fly grow up

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Mmmmmm... I feel like a kitkat.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I smell a positive test coming on.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

You got to sleep in til 9:00!?! Good for you, I'm jealous!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Cathy, Amy and Kristina said...

I still covet those jeans.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Having a rich, full life


....PRICELESS!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

Interesting list.

I didn't get back to you on the TimTams - if you can't locate them, let me know and next time I go, I'll pick you up a package and send it to you.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe creative. Sounds like an active and fun weekend.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home