Thursday, August 21, 2008

I had a funny title but it was stupid but please read anyway

Is this the best month for blogging or what?! Last week, White Hot Magik gave me the Arte Y Pico award, and now Mozi Esme has given me the Share the Magic Award. Thank you, Mozi Esme!



(Do you detect a magic/k theme here?)

Isn't Mozi Esme sweet? I should mention this is also my first international award, as the Mozi in Mozi Esme means Mozambique. How exotic. Please check out her fascinating blog and say hi!

RDH Mom created the Share the Magic Award to recognize her blogging pals. There are no rules attached to the award, which is super because I never want to leave anyone out when it comes to selecting a handful of people to pass on an award or a meme. I guess you could say I like to be all-inclusive.

That doesn't sound slutty, does it?

Anyway, pleasepleaseplease pick up this award for yourself! If you are on my blogroll ... or if I have commented on your blog in the past six months ... please accept this award from me! I know you're thinking, "Oh, but she doesn't mean me. I never win any of those blog awards." Yes, I mean you! You know yourself that when you're a mom you don't have a lot of free time. So if I am spending my free time at your blog, it's gotta be pretty magical. Consider yourself awarded.

And while I'm at it, because I've recently met so many bloggers who are new to me, if you'd like to be added to my blogroll, please let me know.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

congrats to you!!

still would love to know the funny post title??

2:14 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

You're a star!

Congrats!

2:43 PM  
Blogger ames said...

Ooh awards! Congrats to you and I hope you mean me because I'll take one! ;)

6:24 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

congrats! it's always nice to receive a little shout out from the bloggy peeps.

apparently i am a gangster today. hmmm. unexpected.

8:10 AM  
Blogger CaraBee said...

How nice! I may just take one, if you don't mind. Have a great weekend!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home