Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What I'd Wear Wednesday: Bohemian

What I'd wear today if I could: a flowy blouse in an unusual print like this one from Boston Proper. I have been feeling kind of Bohemian lately, and I would feel so in-my-skin in this blouse if I had it today.

I think you could wear this top with just about anything if you have the right accessories. For me today, jeans and flat sandals would be perfect, with several of my favorite bracelets.

After tearing through my closet and drawers, I recently realized most of my tops are T-shirts. And solids. Solid T-shirts. Yawn. I have mentioned here before that prints can make you look dated, but, holy frijoles, I need something to look at! Give me prints, or give me nakedness! OK, I wouldn't really go that far, but I need a little shakeup. I'm gonna get me some prints.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

I wish my whole wardrobe was Bohemian.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the flowy shirts, not too keen on that print myself, BUT THAT BELT!? OMG, gimme....

7:14 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

i too need a wardrobe shake up - wanna go shopping??

7:31 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

I had that same thought the other day as I was shopping. Hence the printed top I was wearing in my zoo pics. You definitely deserve a printed top splurge, so go for it!

7:55 PM  
Blogger CaraBee said...

I really like that shirt, but I would never be bold enough to wear it myself. I probably need to get some patterns in my life. There is probably more to that statement than just my wardrobe.

6:17 AM  
Blogger Scribbit said...

I ought to put you on the trail to find me the shoes I need to go with this gold dress I'll be wearing. I can't decide! Gold? Burgundy or red patent leather? Leopard print? I'm lost!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Jen S. said...

I LOVE it!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home