Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What I'd Wear Wednesday: Not these

What I'd wear today if I could: anything comfortable.

But what I want to point out this week is what I definitely would not wear.

Here are two items I've found recently.



It doesn't even say "sexy." Is this what callgirls are wearing these days?



This skirt looks like a pair of pants gone wrong in an eighth-grade home ec/sewing arts class project. The color? The slit? The wide horizontal band? All weeeeird.

Yep, definitely not wearing either of these today.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

good call!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Cathy, Amy and Kristina said...

Words fail me.

That skirt especially ... horrid.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I agree. Blech.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Oh my. Those are awful.

8:30 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

wait, i have that necklace.

ok not really. i agree. both are things you should not wear!

10:42 AM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

Ick. In this post we find total fashion agreement!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I *completely* agree with you on both of those items.

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home