Tuesday, November 18, 2008

He's mine

Maybe it's because JP knows I am having "one of those days" day after day lately.

Maybe he just wanted to do something nice.

Maybe the universe is being kind to me.

But when I saw a top on eBay I had to have -- then saw the bidding price escalate way past what I would ever pay for it -- JP bid a crazy amount of money at the last minute so I would win.

And last night when I realized I had no breakfast to take to a mom's group meeting today, when it was my turn to bring breakfast, he went out to buy muffins and fruit, and made a fruit salad while I bathed Fly and put him to bed.

He also brought me chocolate ice cream bars.

And he's been a generally all-around nice, understanding good guy.

Sometimes, my husband is the only thing that makes life bearable.

And times like these, I just can't believe he's mine.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Madeline said...

How sweet! You two are very lucky to have one another.

6:04 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

awww honey that's awesome :)

9:24 PM  
Blogger CaraBee said...

He's a keeper!

9:56 PM  
Blogger the mama bird diaries said...

How completely sweet.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Definitely a good one!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great guy!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

3 cheers for good husbands! Sometimes they really do get it right! Mine is the only thing pulling me through PPD. I'm sure without him I would've run away a long time ago!

Kiss him a few extra times tonight, he deserves it. :)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Mozi Esme said...

Awww!

2:23 AM  
Blogger Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Oh, that is so sweet.

I could do with some chocolate icecream bars...

4:00 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

What a great guy!
Let's see a photo of that top!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo that is just so wonderful!!! Nothing beats it when your guy sees that you need a little extra and is there to give it!

1:06 PM  
Blogger ohAmanda said...

Two points for hubby!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

How wonderful! You certainly have a good one.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

So awesome. Sounds like wonder-hubby!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home