Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Pink hair: One dream realized

Wednesday, July 12:

Back in March, I came up with a list of things I wanted to do before the baby is born. Unreachable things, but also some serious things. Personal things.

Last night, I accomplished one: I gave myself some pink highlights in the strands of hair around my face! Third time's a charm. L'Oreal's Color Pulse in Funky Cherry finally got the job done right and didn't wash out after the application like the previous tries.

I realize there's a chance I look like a freak now, what with the pink hair and a big tummy and the fact I'm not a teenager. But what could possibly be more freaky than having a human being living inside of you? So the pink hair just sends me over the edge of freakiness.

Looking back at my original list, the other things I've accomplished are:

None of them.

Bummer.

However, I have read most of the novels on my nightstand, and I might get a chance to record some vocals for a song a friend wrote (might happen after the baby). I did buy some chocolates at Godiva when my mother and sister were here a couple months ago (along with Godiva's fabulous chocolate drinks for each of us), but we shared them.

Now there are about two months until the baby gets here. What else should I do?

What do you dare me to do?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

How funny. My profile pic is the same one I use for Myspace and people keep thinking my hair is pink when really it's just a bad picture. I would love to get some pink highlights though. sounds like fun. thanks for stopping by today. this is my first time here. love the banner!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home