Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It's a bed, it's a swing, it's a baby hammock!



Our Amby Baby hammock arrived today!


Ever since I saw this in an ad in a pregnancy magazine, I knew it was something I had to try. The hammock is more expensive than the typical cradle or bassinet, but it's supposed to help the baby with acid reflux, colic, head shape and generally a good sleep. When the baby moves, the hammock moves -- just what the baby is used to in the womb. Parents seem to really like it.

I'll report on how it goes when JP and I get to put the baby in it.

So now, even though the room of doom isn't finished, our little person will have a cozy place to sleep in our bedroom when s/he comes home.

But oh, that room will be finished . . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Oh I like that! Very cool. I can't wait to hear how the baby responds. I would have loved something like this when my son was a baby ... actually if I am really honest, I'd like something like this for MYSELF now :)

Thanks for introducing me to your wonderful blog.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone I've talked to LOVES those things. I should have gotten one for my restless sleeping daughter. (now 2).

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is that Mosquito netting all tied up pretty at the top? It makes sense, you know?

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home