Thursday, July 20, 2006

Same old, same old -- I'll take it

Thursday, July 20:

Ho hum, another regular appointment with my Ob. I think I'm getting bored with being pregnant. I guess that's a blessing -- there are no problems.

In fact, it's all good. Both the nurse who listened to the baby's heartbeat and my beloved nurse practitioner (whom I saw in place of a doctor this time) commented I don't have any stretch marks. Yet. I know this baby is going to get much bigger still. But maybe the stretch mark oil I have been using is actually working. Either that, or as my friend Roo has said, my "mature" skin is already kind of loose, so it expands better than younger skin. (She's the one who is my age but had her baby at 20.)

Either way, something to be thankful for.

4 Comments:

Blogger j.sterling said...

keep using the lotion.. cause you will be happy with no stretch marks! lol

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visitimg my site! Nice to meet you!

I didn't get stretch marks until I was 39 1/2 weeks - and they got nice and dark purple over the next 10 days until Rylan finally came out!! Fun, fun, fun!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Nice to meet you. I started my motherhood at age 34...then again at 37...then again at 46. That's right...no typos. I always enjoyed my pregnancies especially the results they produced!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I got stretch marks... not too badly, but there is one on my right breast that pisses me off!! Glad all is smooth sailing... may it continue right into the delivery room.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home