Monday, March 06, 2006

Minion of mamas in my inbox

Monday, March 6:

OK, this just cracks me up, so I had to share.

I order something from a company called Earth Mama Angel Baby -- which reminds me of Gwen Stefani's Love.Angel.Music.Baby but sells pre- and post-natal stuff -- and this is how my e-mailed receipt starts out:

"Just got your order and in a flutter of aprons our minion of mamas gathered your items together. Our shipping maven fluffed a nest in a cradle of cardboard just as our stork jet landed beyond the bower of flowers and herbs that grace our entrance."

The e-mail ends with:

"Then, just moments ago we held hands, wept for joy, and bid your bundle a bon voyage. Now we need tea and [a] nap. But we promise to be waiting when you next return to Earth Mama Angel Baby."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's hilarious! i always read that company was fantastic, but never that they send you weird emails expressing gratitude and status update on orders. too cute!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home