Friday, February 16, 2007

Take my junk, please

I think this is the coldest day of the year so far, and what did I do? I dragged Flybaby out in it. Really, it's been such a warm winter that I was practically giddy to have the chance to dress him in one of his warm sweater-and-hat sets. Tweee! We met up with my friend Star and her little boy, Lancelot, and then had a couple errands to run.

Then, while I'm out, JP calls me all freaked out because someone broke the lock on our storage unit. Turned out nobody stole anything.

Yes, that's right. Someone broke in and didn't want our junk. We were going to have a yard sale eventually, but now JP and I are thinking, if the thief wouldn't take this stuff for free, who's going to pay money for it?!

BTW, say hi to my friend Star (aka Guinevere), who just started blogging again after having a baby a couple months ago!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mayberry said...

OK, that's pretty funny. Maybe you should leave the storage unit door wide open and see if that prompts anyone to stop by. Just to save yourself the trouble of having the yard sale.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Scribbit said...

That's funny-evidently they're very particular thieves. Only the best junk will do.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Thanks for the linky-love, sistah! :) I'm very glad that no one stole anything-- especially the Lotus parts!! You would have had a VERY unhappy JP. :)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Funny! Now you've got me wondering, I haven't visited our storage unit in probably a year.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

I'm sure that the same thing would happen if someone broke into our locker. Which is disappointing, because, in a way, robbery would be the best way to get rid of that stuff.

BTW, your comment at my last post made me spit my coffee, laughing so hard.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home