Friday, June 29, 2007

Bowmp bow bwang-uh! and other stuff

Variety is the spice of life. So here are bits of random stuff....

Even though this isn't my inspirational blog, I have apparently inspired a few folks to blog about fashion/shopping with my What I'd Wear Wednesday posts. I should have already mentioned this, and am hanging my head in shame. Kristi at Interrupted Wanderlust has been doing hil-ar-i-ous Fashion Fright Friday posts -- so go on over and visit today -- and Soy Is The New Black has been doing Shopping Sundays (with a six-week-old baby!) What fun!

- - - - -

Also....

I blog like a girl -- a rockin' girl, that is!



Oh Amanda nominated me for the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award. Sweet! Thank you, thank you!

Allow me to play my rockin' air guitar...

Bowmp Bow! Bowmp bow bow bow bow bwang-uh! Wah wicka-wah wah, wah wicka-wah wow Wow!

I pass this award onto:

Amber at Crazy Bloggin' Canuck. She rocks because she is climbing a mountain this weekend and always has a funny spin to everything.

Kristi at Interrupted Wanderlust. She tells it like it is and has a cute little girl about Fly's age. (Too bad arranged marriages aren't the thing anymore....)

Guinevere Meadow at Guinevere's Thoughts on Nothing in Particular. She is a rockin' real-life friend! If you knew her, you'd give her the award too.

Much More Than A Mom. She runs Web sites, she teaches, she is pregnant with her second baby!

Amanda D at Tumble Dry and The Wink. She writes so poetically about life with her two sweet daughters. And she just celebrated her anniversary!

But really, everyone whose blogs I read rock! If you didn't, I wouldn't spend Flybaby's precious naptime reading you. You rock, and you rock, and you and you and you rock....

Speaking of which, I have just updated my blogroll in, like, forever. If I missed you, please lynch me gently remind me with an e-mail, and I'll add you.

- - - - -

This morning, look what I found in my purse:



JP slipped my favorite shade of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers in there a couple weeks ago, and I just found it!

What a sincere love.... Swoon

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not seeing any photos. :(

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw shuck...thanks!

I can't see the pic either.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I said...witty!

Can't wait to read your winners!

1:13 PM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Congrats on Rockin' and having a rockin' hubs!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful hubby! Congrats on the award! :)

3:47 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

Well congratulations on winning. I think you rock! I love reading about your outlook on life.

3:24 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Hey thanks!!!!

We should form a band since we're both rockin'...oh, wait, we're both already IN a band...lol!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

Thanks for the shout out!

But your column is way cooler and hip than mine! I would love to wear what you would on Wednesdays!

My daily fashion goal these days is not to be covered in spit up :) Oh, and to shower.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Thanks so much for the award. And hey-I'm all for us becoming in-laws, so let's match up the kiddos anyway. :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Dayngr said...

I love their Lip Shimmers! Lucky gal... he's a keeper. I agree you are totally a rockin' gal.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home