Thursday, June 26, 2008

Aliens have taken over my child

First, I saw that Fly picked up his cup from the floor and placed it on a table before leaving the room.

After his nap, he put his blanket on the pile of blankies next to his crib.

Today, he said, "Eat!" and signed the word too, bringing his fingers to his mouth. I asked him, "Are you hungry?" "Hungry!" he said (although it really sounded more like "Hangman!").

Then my heart stopped beating when he came to me clutching his, uh, diaper area and said, "Peh."

Clearly, these alien creatures come in peace.



Maybe I was worried for nothing.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I love the picture! He's so smart :)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are too funny and that picture of him is just toooooooo cute!

8:50 AM  
Blogger CaraBee said...

See! You're doing the right stuff. It's these little affirmations that make it all worthwhile. He sure is a cutie!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Those eyes! Oh my goodness!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Can you send some of those aliens our way when Fly is through with them? ;)

2:22 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

welcome aliens.

mommy is so glad you are here :)

adorable picture!

3:04 PM  
Blogger the mama bird diaries said...

Oh, that's awesome!! I love kind aliens.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

That's so sweet! Kiddos just love to prove their mommas wrong.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so funny how kids, just when we start to fret, change and evolve ... Glad he brought a smile to your face!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Someone told me when I was pregnant that everything is just a phase. Fortunately that means unpleasant toddler doings do go away, that they will start to morph into beings that model our examples. Let's just hope they keep the acceptable ones.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

It all comes together...no matter how much we worry that it won't :)!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home