Tuesday, July 01, 2008

How do you judge Wonder Woman?

Guess what?! Michelle at Scribbit has announced her July Write-Away Contest, and asked me to be the judge this month! Whoa! I've never been the judge of anything before. This is going to be so much fun! And probably very hard to pick a winner.

All you have to do is write a post on this month's topic, Wonder Woman, and send Scribbit the link by July 16. The winner gets a Zune MP3 player from Best Buy! Even if you don't win, you might get an honorable mention as I once did in Scribbit's Write-Away contest and be able to place the cool Write-Away badge of honor on your blog.

You're all Wonder Women, so you should have no problem writing a great post for the contest. Get those fingers typing.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Nadine said...

How cool for you to have this opportunity. I'm sure you will do a great job.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Scribbit said...

Complete confidence! I'm just thrilled you agreed to do me this favor!

11:31 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Best wishes with judging, it'll be fun and hard to choose.

12:45 PM  
Blogger ohAmanda said...

How cool are you! I always look at the contests but never enter...Do I get extra credit for being a regular reader of yours?!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Sounds like fun. I'm intrigued by the contest, and the prize. I'm going to check it out.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home