Monday, October 15, 2007

You asked for it, you got it

After my Breast Fest post last week, some of you blog mamas suggested you'd love a "I love the smell of breast milk in the morning" T-shirt.

Well, guess what?



It's a reality.

Click on over to the Growing A Life Cafe Press shop for a bib, onesie, T-shirt or mug with the "I love the smell of breast milk in the morning" line. What do you think? Is it ugly? Too plain? Would you like a picture? Feel free to leave anonymous comments.

All profits are going to help breasts everywhere (lactating and non-lactating) in the Susan G. Komen for the Cure organization.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Love the shirt!! :)

9:02 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

I think it's great! Good for you!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Oh, I love it!

My girlfriend is currently nursing a baby and her mother died of breast cancer last year. I'll have to come back and get something for her little one.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Nadine said...

Great looking shirt. I love the idea of it on a bib. You rock.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

you're hilarious!!

11:25 AM  
Blogger k said...

thanks! i'm totally gonna get one!

2:01 PM  
Blogger ohAmanda said...

You're just the best. I love it!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home