Thursday, February 16, 2006

Yep, now she's a mom

Friday, January 27:

A package from Gap arrives. I got an e-mail about an after-Christmas sale some weeks ago and noticed Gap sells maternity and baby clothes. So I found this cute set of “onesie” outfits that are decorated with the days of the week -- just like the panties when you’re a little girl. They also have little teddy bears on them. Either a boy or a girl could wear them.

What’s happening to me?! I’m buying baby clothes!

My husband comes home and see the package sitting on the table. He points, and his mouth opens and his eyebrows shoot up, but he can’t say anything for a while.

“You bought baby clothes?!”

I just laugh.

“Well, you brought home a stuffed animal.”

It’s true. It was a little giveaway at his office a couple days ago. Some company promoting something. But it’s still cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home