Sunday, April 23, 2006

Shopping just breeds more shopping

Friday, April 21:

My husband had to travel three hours away for a conference, and he just can't bear to be without me, so I went, too. I mean, not to the conference -- heck no, I went shopping.

We drove to the conference hotel and I read one of my library books for a while in the lobby, then headed to a nearby mall. I investigated nursey items at Pottery Barn for Kids. I went through the racks at Baby Gap and Gymboree. (I think that's the name of the store.) I had a healthy lunch in the food court. Then I went back to the hotel and crashed in the on-site Starbucks because it had the comfiest chair, and by a window overlooking the lushly landscaped pool area.

Now home, I want to get one of the gloriously fluffy pillows that were on the bed back at the hotel ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home