Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Weekend by numbers and pictures

0: times I thought I'd take Fly to the beach this weekend (but we did anyway)



1: old friend I got to see on my birthday
2: piles of snow we took Fly to see as a curiosity at a carnival
3: friends spontaneously working out to a video just to try it out (didn't last long)
4: friends who met for breakfast before heading to beach
5: birthday desserts friend Roo made for me (see #3)
6: things I had to shop for at the supermarket on my birthday
7: gifts in-laws gave me
8: minutes Fly lasted in a baby bounce house



9: jellyfish/man-0'-war that washed up on the beach



10: time JP and I left client's retirement party on Friday night
11: how many soccer championships these boys will win someday:



12: inches long this gopher tortoise's shell is:



Infinite: seashells and grains of sand on the shore

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a fun one.

I am so jealous of your warm weather, after seeing these pictures of Fly in shorts and playing in the water at the beach. It's 20-something degrees here in NY, and we have a foot of snow on the ground!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Hehehe... spontaneous workouts are fun!!

What a GREAT pic of Fly and Lance!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

Happy Birthday. Really the beach, the water ... how cool for you. It was warm here the other day at 66.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Maddy said...

Well I for one, love your everyday life! Many happy returns for the day.
Best wishes
This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

After driving in a snowstorm yesterday those beach photos look wonderful.

Happy Birthday!

8:33 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

neat post. So it was your birthday? Hope you had a good one.

Did you guys ever figure out that song? I'd love to know how it went.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

the beach and snow all in one day? WOW!!!
P.S. Happy Belated Birthday!!!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday! What a WONDERFUL time! I looooove the beach in the "off-season." And it looks like your little guys do as well. :-)

9:48 AM  
Blogger ohAmanda said...

Happy Birthday!!

10. The times you made me smile!

12:38 PM  
Blogger With His Grace said...

What a great way to show and share your photos! Thanks

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home