Wednesday, July 02, 2008

What I'd Wear Wednesday: Colorful

What I'd wear today if I could: this paisley sundress by BCBG. It's got all kinds of fun going on. I love the simple shape, and the length is just about perfect. The bodice is pleated just enough, too.

Because it's such a simple dress, it can get away with the colorful swirls of paisley in the fabric's print. So many colors! They're vibrant without being loud or garish. Just think of all the shoe and jewelry possibilities, oh my great accessory-lovin' sisters. I bet you already have shoes and a bag to match.

(Huh -- as if I have the time to match my shoes and bag to my outfit! If I had this dress, though, I would make a point to spiffy up.)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger CaraBee said...

Great dress! I love the shape and the colors. As a matter of fact, I just got a pair of shoes the other day that would be perfect. And is it just me or are the model's arm's frighteningly skinny?

8:14 AM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Love the colors and the fact anything goes with it.

12:43 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

seriously can i just hire you to be my personal shopper??

12:50 PM  
Blogger the mama bird diaries said...

i heart bcbg big time! One of my fave clothing lines.

3:07 PM  
Blogger ohAmanda said...

I adore BCBG! So cute!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE the print on this one! You, my dear, have excellent taste. Well, if you were to wear it, of course. :-)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Love this dress. Very cute!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

Great dress!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oooh. That is cute. I love it. You always find the best things for this column.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I love it!! So fun!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home