Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wardrobe Wednesday


I'd like to start something new with this fresh new year: a regular style post. I only hope I can keep it up!

What I'd wear today if I could: this dress by Free People. Oh, spring! The dress also comes in red/pink, but I think the blue/green color makes it look more unpredictable. And I hardly ever wear blue or flowers! (Free People also has an interesting blog I've been following for a couple weeks now.)

- - -

Am having major computer problems today. Error messages galore. Problems with cookies that won't let me leave comments on good people's blogs. Errggh.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I'd wear today if I could:

Feeling stylish without actually having to change out of my jogging pants and baby sick covered t-shirt. I like it!

Nice dress by the way.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

What a cute dress! You would look SO GOOD in that!!!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Scribbit said...

Love the dress, hate the boots. Seems a little odd to wear such a small, cool, spring-style dress with winter-style boots, but then maybe it's me. A style column is a great idea!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

I wish I could too. It looks so young & whimsical.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Cute dress, the boots, um, hmmm, not exactly my style.

8:12 AM  
Blogger The Queen B said...

Ahhh spring. Here in the Frozen Tundra, we won't see warm weather until July.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home