Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I can spell!

Sheesh, some people. Wanting me to divulge my middle name. And make a list of personal traits with it in an acrostic!

Well, this is a trick! Because, ha! I have two middle names! I am going to use only one of them for this meme.

B -- Blogger. But just barely.
R -- Romping around outside.
I -- Insouciant (according to my late great-grandmother).
D -- Divinely aided.
G -- Goofy.
E -- Easily amused.
T -- Tired.

(That's right, one of my middle names is Bridget, but my French-Canadian mother has always pronounced it Bri-zhyet. But she used the English spelling, so that's why no one else pronounces it the way she does.)

my mad cow, who tagged me, did away with the rule to tag as many people as there are letters in your middle name, so I won't tag anyone. But feel free to do a middle name meme acrostic post if you feel like it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! I remember doing these types of things in my early years of school. I used to think they were the best assignments.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

yes, acrostics are a great classroom tool... I love 'em. And... I didn't konw that you have French-Canadian roots... SWEET!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home