Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's a Par-tay!

Tomorrow is the start of the weeklong Blog Party, and I'm so excited! Did I mention I'm looking forward to this? Well, clearly I need to get out more. Believe me, I'm trying.... I hope to blog every day of the party and offer up some bloggity goodness. Come join me in the party! Click on over to the party and sign yourself up because the prizes look amazing, including a prize offered by moi! Yes, free stuff, people! You got nuthin' to lose.

So as I mentioned, Flybaby is growing out of some things, and JP's mom MM said he'll probably need a new carseat soon.

And she's right! At 19 pounds, he's been gaining two or three pounds a month since he was born. I can't believe it's already time for a new carseat.... And because we have the Graco Snugride that snaps into a stroller, we're going to need a new stroller, too.

Now, I have my eye on a carseat already. But what stroller do you recommend? I'd appreciate your help in finding new wheels for Fly.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I would totally recommend the whole travel system when it comes to strollers.

ALso, if you're looking for a jogger, the Chariot is unsurpassed. You can interchange it with ANYTHING (stroller, jogger, bike, even skis!)

6:58 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

I think we have the Graco travel system, so once our kids were out of the carrier (it just snapped into the stroller), we could just use the stroller as normal (I think it's the Metrolite). Now, with two kids, we bought the Graco DuoGlider. The carrier snaps right into it, and Ian could still ride along in the other part. Now Laurel is out of the carrier and rides along like Ian. I love it, it is narrow that I can easily maneuver it between clothes racks while shopping. We use both strollers A LOT!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arg blogger ate my comment .... We have the Graco too. We love it.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

never had a "system" but have always loved my Maclaren umbrella style stroller -does not completely recline,but goes far enough back for naps, great for older kids to cause there is no bar to hoist them over, big underbasket, nice canopy for shade. Found your blog via the party, so fun!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Slackermommy said...

I swear by the Combi umbrella stroller. It's the cadilac of umbrella strollers. Only weighs 7 lbs and comes in great prints. I have the to-die-for cheetah print. This stroller has lasted through 4 kids. I've tried other strollers and they were all too big, bulky, and hard to manuever for my taste. Great party! Thanks for stopping by mine.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home