Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What I'd Wear Wednesday



What I'd wear today if I could: this chiffon top/minidress from Urban Outfitters. I love its flowy softness, the mottled design and the colors. It's simple and pretty. Spring is here! I'd probably lose the belt, though. It's too chunky for such a delicate top, if you ask me. Maybe a sash in a coordinating color ...? Not the kind of thing to wear during the everyday mom routine, for sure, but for that weekend brunch with the girlfriends I've been pining for....

PS: I see that singers Joss Stone and Avril Lavigne have cherry-pink highlights in their hair now. Like I did last summer....

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been all chemical (almost) free this pregnancy missing out on dying the hair and painting the toes ... Let me tell you I am ready to dye the hair and paint the toes ... Maybe a little pink for both!??!?

5:26 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Super-cute pick as usual. I agree with you about the belt, too. It's way too chunky for that print.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

Very pretty, but I agree about the belt...definately lose the belt.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

um yeah!! Love it -&- actually have it!! And, I certainly do not do the belt with it. :)

Thanks for your comment today. Due to family visiting, I haven't been as able to satisfy my blog addictions. :) So, I had NO idea that the lovely Woolgatherings had been so flattering about my silly tutus/tails. Made my day!!

11:21 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

Yes, a pretty ribbon, tied under a breast ( to the side ).

Belt definately too chunky.
The blouse is pretty though.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Wednesday stuff. Looks like so much fun! Especially since I think I can count on my fingers the number of times I've changed out of PJs in the last year and 1/2!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home